This week I took advantage of Lara’s thesis projectand used her controllers to create a simple way of generating some cool images. I modified some code I found on openprocessing.org to create the curves. The videos are sped up to 3x speed. I found they looked better that way.
I used two of Lara’s sensors. The color is controlled with her plush dual sensor ball and the length of the curves and speed at which they come out is determined by her stretch sensor. It takes at least two people to play with this. I wanted to use a couple of her other sensors to control more of the image, but they were undergoing some formatting at the time. I’ll have to play around with em later.