New York University has commissioned several projects over the years including:
- NYU Sustainability website
- ITS Service Catalogue & Service Status Calendar
- Food and Climate Summit website
- NYU Paris Library Reconstruction project
- ITS Finance web application
- Various Global Technology Service websites
Within each project, time was spent sitting with the client and gaugingout their needs. Research into available tools and available client material was necessary in order to fully judge the scope of work.
NYU has unique branding guidelines all their own, so most of the work was done figuring out how to best set up the project in a way that was user friendly and was easily updatable.
These web applications were developed using a mix of:
- CSS 2 & 3
Tested cross browser for compatibility with the most recent browsers used around the client offices.
- software architecture
- web development